Prosecutor of the Şenyaşar case changed for the 8th time

img
URFA - The prosecutor conducting the investigation into the Şenyaşar Case who has been staging a sit in in front of the Urfa Courthouse for the last 113 days, has been changed again. The new prosecutor appointed to the case is the 8th prosecutor of the case.
 
The sit in Şenyaşar family refers to as the 'Justice Watch' started by Emine Şenyaşar who lost her husband and two sons in the attack carried out by the relatives and bodyguards of AKP Urfa MP İbrahim Halil Yıldız and Ferit Şenyaşar who survived the attack wounded is on its 113rd day today. The family came in front of the court house early in the morning to start the sit in however the police prevented the family from entering the court yard. 
 
ENTERING THE COURT HOUSE IS BANNED
 
Speaking to our agency regarding the issue, Ferit Şenyaşar said that there has been no developments on the case for the last 113 days. Underlining that the prosecutor of the file has changed again for the 8th time, Şenyaşar said: "We wanted to enter the courthouse bevcause we had things to get done. We wanted to see the prosecutor. However the police did not allow us to enter the building. Our enterance to the Court house was banned. This is a crime. We just want justice. We have been persecuted from day one. I am addressing the authorities, come see the injustice."
 
One of the lawyers of the family, Bülent Duran whom we asked about the change of the prosecutor said there has been 7 prosecutors appointed to the case so far and this was the 8th one.
 
WE JUST WANT JUSTICE
 
The family wrote on Twitter, "Judges and prosecutors who destroy justice, see laws as shackles, who follow the orders of the government..You will need justice one day. There was an organized massacre atthe hospital that day. We just want justice."
 
 

View More Articles

06/02/2023
08:33 Many people are under rubble in Diyarbakır: Search and rescue teams are insufficient
08:24 Earthquake in Kurdistan: At least 76 dead
08:18 Severe earthquakes in Kurdistan: Hundreds of buildings collapsed in many cities
05/02/2023
17:08 Konca: Women complete the project of Abdullah Öcalan
17:05 Şenyaşar family: All we need in this process is solidarity
12:21 Kurdish language removed from appliacation form of elective courses
04/02/2023
16:32 Seriously ill prisoner liberated after 30 years
16:04 Şenyaşar family: Justice is lost in Urfa
16:00 The mobility of ISIS in the region is increasing with international support
15:31 Always the same determination from the first action to the last action
13:12 Visiting prisoners is de facto blocked
12:24 Call to join the Gemlik March Against Isolation
12:00 Non-prosecution for torture that continued for 9 days
03/02/2023
16:50 February 15 conspiracy action schedule announced
16:50 Hunger strike continues in prisons
16:20 New application submitted by the families of Öcalan and other prisoners
16:15 Demonstration is over: The law should be implemented in Imrali
15:59 Şenyaşar massacre case files merged
15:42 Journalist Qasim: Soldiers had no choice but to withdraw
15:25 House raids in Van: 3 women detained
15:20 Peace Mother: We need to end the isolation
13:23 All new types of prisons have been transformed into İmralı!
12:30 Call to the Gemlik march: We should have a voice against isolation
02/02/2023
16:47 Lawyers of Öcalan submits new application for a visit in İmralı
16:45 Demonstration: The isolation in Imrali must be ended
16:34 Şenyaşar family: Justice was sacrificed to AKP MP
16:17 YPG Press Spokesperson Ali: ISIS receives support through MIT
15:51 'We will march for freedom of Öcalan'
15:35 Lawyer Robin Bronlet: European Penal Code cannot be used against PKK
14:44 Kurds and their friends have stood up with actions for 24 years
12:58 Kurdistan Women's Union: State policy increases violence
01/02/2023
17:05 January balance sheet of the war
17:03 Emine Şenyaşar: My son is under arrest, the killers are in their homes
16:49 Journalist Rojin Altay released
16:40 Demonstration: According to which law is the Imrali isolation implemented?
16:28 Paramilitary groups set up a drug factory in Afrin
16:22 People set thier body fire against the conspiracy!
14:44 Delegation of International Women visits government against isolation
13:35 Minister of justice is silent for the isolation demonstration
13:21 When the military and the police commit a crime, impunity prevails.
12:45 Call for Gemlik March: We should march against isolation
31/01/2023
16:51 Objection from lawyer to the extension of the detention of Altay for the third time
16:34 Banned bomb was used in Çemço
16:30 Indefinite non-rotating hunger strike in Espiye Prison
16:15 Şenyaşar family: The innocent people are on trial
16:05 Lawyers of Öcalan submits new application for a visit in İmralı
15:51 On the 29th day of the demonstration: Open the gates of Imrali
15:34 Mother of Aktaş held in İmralı: I can't get information about my son
15:19 Lawyer Erişen: The deaths may increase due to the situation of prisons
12:55 Imralı prison managed by secret protocol